– All types (personal, trusts, gift and estate tax returns). By keeping up to date on the latest in tax law changes, I am in a position to not only minimize your tax burden currently, but also proactively apply tax planning opportunities to reduce future tax liabilities. IRS and State Representation
– Audits, installment agreements, offers in compromise, 433 forms, innocent spouse relief, collection appeals, penalty abatement. Working closely with clients and their tax attorney (should they have or need one), I have had many successful outcomes in a variety of IRS and State taxing authority matters.IRS and State Problem Resolution
– Delinquent tax returns, tax notices, liens, levies, and garnishments. Over the years, I have successfully guided numerous non-filers through what appeared to them to be insurmountable tax problems. I have helped non-filers complete and file as many as 12 to 15 years of tax returns at one time and then resolve the collection phase of the matter. Don’t let your tax problems cause you stress and sleepless nights. Assistance with Estate and Trust Administration
– Often, administering the Estate of a loved one can be a seemingly daunting task, aside from the emotional stress alone. I can guide you through the process of inventorying and transferring assets, tax-effectively handling IRAs, obtaining waivers and preparing the Estate and fiduciary tax returns. If you are the beneficiary or interested party of a Trust, I also provide Trustee services including asset management, disbursing funds, preparation of periodic accountings, and preparation of Trust fiduciary tax returns.Electronic Filing
– All of the individual tax returns I prepare are electronically filed. This provides assurance that the return was, in fact, received by IRS and the State without the need to mail multi-page tax packages with numerous slips attached. If you are expecting a refund, the funds are deposited into your account within days, instead of weeks as with a manual return which could delay a refund. Specialized Situations
– Have you recently sold and/or purchased a residence and relocated to the area from another State? I have extensive experience with multi-state tax returns, and can help you take advantage of all the tax breaks involving relocation, home ownership and sales/purchases of residences.
Return to top of page